With the ability to deliver turnkey installation, testing & inspection services, we are also experienced in providing these services as standalone projects. As such, we tailor our offering based on the individual needs of our clients operating across both commercial & industrial premises.
We provide a range of electrical testing services which are delivered in accordance to the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989, BS7671 guidelines & NICIEC.
F.E.S. (EX) offers complete remedial solutions to any dangerous or non-compliant issues found.
Our electrical testing services spans both high & low voltage installations. Our team of highly experienced & qualified personnel have the capacity & skills to conduct robust & unrivalled inspections of electrical, instrument & mechanical equipment in accordance with current global legislative standards.
Our services include:
- L.V. and H.V. installation commissioning
- Inspection, certification and reporting
- Initial verification
- Condition reports
- Thermography surveys, reports & rectifications
- Emergency lighting system certification
- Fire alarm system certification
- Special locations
- Earthing & bonding
- Lighting lux level reports
- Industrial motor systems & load checks
- HV & LV winding insulation tests
- Transformer oil sample & testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
Our Auditing & review team is made up of time-served engineers & process safety personnel who conduct & deliver impartial audits & reviews that provide an unbiased indication on where a company is excelling & where opportunities for excellence can be exploited. The F.E.S. (EX) expert team delivers this auditing & review service within the following areas , but not limited to:
- E, I & M Safety
- E, I & M Installation
- E, I & M Maintenance
- LV/HV Distribution